G-SCAN OCEANIA SOFTWARE UPDATE
Welcome to the G scan Oceania software update page. If your G scan or G scan 2 is within its subscription period, please proceed below to download the PC Utility program and access the latest files using the online update process within the program.
If your G scan 2, G scan TAB or G scan 3 is out of subscription, a subscription renewal can be purchased by contacting your local G Scan Oceania distributor, or online via the link below.
G-Scan 2 Software Update Procedure
1. Download and install the latest version of the G-Scan PC utility. (Below)
2. Once the G-Scan PC utility has installed open the program and click on configuration, then serial number input and input the serial number of your device, click register.
3. Exit the page to go back to the home screen.
4. Insert the SD card out of the G-Scan into the computer.
5. Click on Software update online.
6. check the serial and click confirm
7. Enter email and password (this is for Gscan 2 Hyundai/KIA OEM skip this if you haven't created the login from the attached document(HERE)) click confirm or skip (Click confirm again if you didn't enter a username and password).
8. Click on update when it has finished checking the files on the SD Card prompted
9. Once the update has completed insert the SD card back into the G-Scan
Disclaimer: By downloading G-Scan generic SW, you acknowledge
and accept that this Program is provided "with all faults, defects and
errors" and that all G-Scan user’s use the Program “as is” and at their
own risk. G-Scan SW has been extensively
tested, but we cannot guarantee that every update will work correctly with
every system in every car, truck or vehicle. GIT/E-ZDS will always commit to
fix any bugs and to enhance the program, but we
specifically disclaim any liability for damage to your car, truck or vehicle and we do not promise to have any particular enhancements or
functions available on any specific date.